6. North Valley Animal Disaster Group: https://www.nvadg.org/
4. Assistance for Native American Families Displaced by the Camp Fire in Butte County: California Tribal TANF Partnership may be able to help you with emergency assistance (excluding tribal members of Berry Creek and Mooretown Rancheria or receiving county services). Please call 530-566-9820.
1. Feather River Recreation & Park District (Oroville): We will have open gym from 1-3 pm today through Friday. Free for all Butte County school aged children. No experience necessary. Staff will be available to provide instruction to all levels.
2. Museum of Northern California Art (monca): We offer FREE admission to ALL this week along with additional artmaking opportunities for those who may need a creative outlet during this time. www.monca.org/, (530) 487-7272
3. Rare Air Trampoline Park: We will have special pricing for these next couple of weeks while school is out. $12 per jumper for 2 hours of jump time and for each jumper we will donate $2 towards The Camp Fire relief.
4. Sunny Garden Montessori: will be OPEN Tuesday-Friday 10-2 for regular play. ALL CAMP FIRE DISPLACED FAMILIES with children age 0-5 are welcome to come in and PLAY FOR FREE during these times! PLEASE, ONLY CHILDREN AGE 0-5!
5. Love From The Heart: We have opened a play space for families with Autism at 208 Ste C W. East Avenue. Please get your kids out of the house and come play! We have snacks, coffee, a place to charge phones. We are open from 10-4 until next Tuesday when we will regroup and figure out what our next step is. WE WOULD LOVE TO KEEP OUR DOORS OPEN INDEFINITELY, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HELP US DO THAT PLEASE CONTACT MEAGAN AT 530.560.7652
6. Studio 561: Kids art classes this week from 10 until noon. Let me know if you are unable to pay we have wonderful sponsors. The classes will be dependent on the age and number of children but we also have oodles of ceramics to do and canvas tote bags to paint great for putting in your new belongings. This is today’s painting come in and join us at 561 East Lindo Avenue.
7. Free Meals Being Offered for Children: Chico Unified Nutrition Services Department to Establish Little Chico Creek and Chapman Elementary Schools as Feeding Sites, Chico Unified School District’s Nutrition Services Department will open two school sites to feed anyone 18 years and under a FREE meal. Little Chico Creek and Chapman Elementary Schools will be open during the following times: Wednesday, 11/14 – Friday, 11/16 – Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Lunch: 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 pm.
8. Earthbound Skills: Day Play Space For Families, We are offering support to the home school families and their friends who have been affected by the Camp Fire by providing a space for kids to play and for families to connect. Please sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0b4da5ab23a1fb6-dayplay